Lost Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Party Etiquette PLEAS READ!!!!!!

Go down

Party Etiquette PLEAS READ!!!!!! Empty Party Etiquette PLEAS READ!!!!!!

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:04 am

Without sounding like a tyrant I wanted to address clan expectations when we're in parties together.

We hope to have so many people wanting clan xp parties that we have to have more than one party going, or at leat people waiting around Exclamation With that in mind please consider the following:

1. Leaching is NOT okay. If you are invited to leach please disregard this, but otherwise pulling your own weight in the party is expected. If you are a warrior in an aoe party, please loot or even attack stragglers if the mages won't pitch a fit. affraid Mages, if you're in a melee party EVERY spell you cast helps.

2. Going afk REALLY slows the xp down. We ALL have to go afk at times and when you're in a clan party we can be far more lenient than in random parties. But when there are repeated afks, prolonged afks and the exp of the party is affected.. it's time to step aside and let someone who is available and eager to xp have your spot. This is especially true when there are people waiting for xp. If it's dead and your party has no problem with you disappearing for a while SWEET!! cheers , otherwise please keep your afks to a mininum.

When we all work togther as a team xping it will go so much faster and I will have to update the clan list more often lol!

Back to top Go down

Party Etiquette PLEAS READ!!!!!! Empty Re: Party Etiquette PLEAS READ!!!!!!

Post by magicshay Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:09 am

Thank You dream this is a very important post and i agree 100% Smile)))))))))))))))
magicshay
magicshay
Commander
Commander

Female Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down