Lost Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just to clear this up

3 posters

Go down

Just to clear this up Empty Just to clear this up

Post by Riku Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:55 am

Well I went orc without really saying anything and I wanted to clear some things up:

1. Why I went orc.
I went orc because I wanted to try it out, I wanted to PK on my DLW char with my friends, and I wanted to be with my friends that I've known for 1-2 years. What most of you don't know other than probably pod and trudge is 4 of my best friends that I've known each for 1-2 years went orc about 1 1/2-2 months ago. I stayed human pretty much by myself while listening to my best friends PK and have fun on TS (Teamspeak) for nearly 2 months until I finally cracked. Imagine if everyone in Lost Time NT'd and you were left as a human by yourself. I'm sure you'd want to go too and would go if you could.

2. The whole "secret" spot thing.
Well first off I didn't know it was a "secret" or "your spot". I only remember you going there once out of the numerous times I defended with you. For those of you that don't know what happened, earlier tonight I took one of my best friends to your defending "spot". You guys killed him and he said "Aaw lost time just killed me" so I asked him if he wanted to see if we could find them and take a break from trying to do a lich quest for someone. I took him to the place where you set your respawn point and looked around. You guys started to rush us while we were in your "spot" so I threw off a blizzard because I figured you would kill me if you saw me and towned because I didn't want to fight a few certain people that I considered my friends there.

I then came on vent a bit later to poke some fun at the person who died to my friend at your spot and to talk with people who I thought were still my friends, and was met with hostility. Apparently I'm a traitor and an a-hole. Can't say I was expecting a warm welcome, but I sure didn't expect to hear those words from people who are/were my friends, and I really didn't expect to hear a "Don't say where you are while Riku is in here he'll come get you" comment.

If I had known that you would get offended by me bringing one of my friends to a certain spot I wouldn't have done it.

Hope that clears some things up.

Riku
2 Skill Noob

Male Number of posts : 8
Class : Mage/Rogue
LVL : 62/58
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Just to clear this up Empty Re: Just to clear this up

Post by magicshay Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:53 am

shouldnt have gone orc and should have told pod why
magicshay
magicshay
Commander
Commander

Female Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Podnik Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:18 am

Riku I totally understand why you went and I was wondering how long it was going to take u to do it. I have no problem with it I just wish that u would have sent me a letter or something so that i knew that u were going. GL and tell everyone that I say Hi
Podnik
Podnik
Still Shiny
Still Shiny

Male Number of posts : 20
Class : Priest
LVL : 64
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:22 am

It's all about respect. Respect y9our clan leader and friends you currently play with - enough to be honest and forthcoming - and you will get it in return.

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:28 am

magicshay wrote:shouldnt have gone orc and should have told pod why
I explained why I went orc. I don't really see a reason why I shouldn't have gone orc other than people that I left behind.
I wanted to:
1. PK on my DLW character
2. Be with my friends
I couldn't really do either effectively (orcs dominate PVP for the most part) as a human or while in Lost Time (I like to PVP on my DLW character...not XP most of the time and occasionally PK in Ronark - no offense). I'm sure you understand why I went orc.

Besides, I'm having a blast as an orc and I'm much happier being reunited with my friends and PVPing with them than I was when I was human.

Read below for why I didn't tell Pod.

Podnik wrote:Riku I totally understand why you went and I was wondering how long it was going to take u to do it. I have no problem with it I just wish that u would have sent me a letter or something so that i knew that u were going. GL and tell everyone that I say Hi
Well not trying to be a jerk or anything but it sucks when somebody does something without telling you huh? Now you know how Low felt when you left your old alliance with WCND and WCD without telling her or giving her a warning until a few days later. That's why I didn't tell you. I wanted you to know how she felt when you just up and left without saying anything like I did. What also didn't help was it was a spur of the moment decision. I wasn't going to go but at the last second I decided I would and did it so fast that I surprised myself.

And yes I'll tell them hi for you.

Riku
2 Skill Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Podnik Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:05 am

thanks riku and i still have the TS stuff! I tried contacting Low for 3 days before it happened and when I explained to her why I had to move alliances she understood. But thanks for the explination and glad to hear that u are having fun. thanks again
Podnik
Podnik
Still Shiny
Still Shiny

Male Number of posts : 20
Class : Priest
LVL : 64
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:13 am

Yes Pod.. I DO remember you dragging your feet about joining the alliance because you couldn't get ahold of Low.

It's good of Riku though to teach you that lesson. Perhaps you'll sleep better at night now and your sinuses will clear up - and those bare patches in your lawn will green right up.

Good Luck Riku on the orc side. May YOUR grass be greener.

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:32 pm

Podnik wrote:thanks riku and i still have the TS stuff! I tried contacting Low for 3 days before it happened and when I explained to her why I had to move alliances she understood. But thanks for the explination and glad to hear that u are having fun. thanks again
Well my bad then. She made it sound like you intentionally didn't tell her and sorta hid from her...or maybe I just misunderstood. Either way if that's the case then I apologize for not telling you.

Riku
2 Skill Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: